Under the age of 21 Parent or Guardian and personal firearm are required. Minimum age of 18 and 41 inches tall with Parent or Guardian (Age 25 or older), Age 16 or older can take the course unaccompanied. (Parent or guardian must be onsite, guardian or parental waiver signed, but they do not need to be in the same course or on the same range.) Minimum age is 14 if taking the course with a parent or guardian. The parent MUST have taken this exact course before, work with the child during the entire course, and be responsible for only one child.
PWG Range reserves the right to cancel any event. In the event of cancellation by PWG, participants will have the option of being move to the next scheduled event or receive a full refund of registration fee. Poway Weapons and Gear Range is not responsible for any other expenses or possible damages incurred.
Registration Cancellation by Participant:
- Cancellations must be received five business days prior to the training event in order to qualify for a refund.
- Cancellations received five business days or more in advance of the scheduled class will received a full refund.
- Cancellation of class reservation less than five business days before the scheduled and prior to the start of the class will result in store credit or scheduling into a future class.
- Students are eligible to reschedule to another class until the beginning of the class they are scheduled to attend.
- Failure to attend the class (no-show), without making prior arrangements with training staff, will result in forfeiting the entire registration fee.
- We understand unforeseen circumstances can affect attendance. Each circumstance will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
- These above policies apply to all Poway Weapons and Gear Training Events unless otherwise noted in the corresponding training materials.