Arm Yourself With Knowledge,
Training and Self-Defense Liability Insurance*
Become an PWG / USCCA Member and receive benefits for you and your family!
pwg / uscca members receive
- Concealed Carry Magazine subscription
- Self-defense guides and checklists
- Connection to reliable firearms instructors
- Expert-guided, real-world training videos
Exclusive Member Perks
- Spouse membership discounts
- Exclusive discounts on USCCA products
- Up to 30% savings from industry partners
- Reliable, around-the-clock service
Self-Defense Liability Insurance
- A benefit when you sign up for USCCA membership*
Get Started, Risk-Free!
- Industry-Leading Knowledge: Access to thousands of training videos and articles that will improve your carry confidence and help you become a prepared protector.
- Top-Notch Training: Connection to our network of over 3,000 certified trainers nationwide so you can work with certified professionals, no matter where you are.
- Self-Defense Liability Insurance: A benefit when you sign up for USCCA membership*
- Protection for Use of ALL Legal Weapons: Guns, knives and hand-to-hand combat… we’ve got your back. Never second-guess how you will defend your family again.
- Concealed Carry Magazine: Get practical training, true stories, unbiased product reviews and more delivered straight to your door 8 times per year. Plus, access to a digital archive of past issues.
- Free Expo Admission: Join thousands of like-minded individuals at our annual Concealed Carry Expo and experience 3 days of guns, gear and expert training you can trust.
- Member-Only Offers: Enjoy exclusive training videos, attorney webinars and discounts from us and our trusted industry partners, too.
*The USCCA is not an insurance company. A policy has been issued to the USCCA. That policy provides the association and its members with self-defense liability insurance, subject to its terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions.
The mission of the USCCA is to educate and train 10,000,000 responsibly armed Americans, protect 1,000,000 USCCA Members, stop 20,000 crimes and
save 1,000 lives by 2022.